The Tires Plus Credit Card is perfect for those who put a lot of miles on their vehicles and need to service their car or truck regularly. Tires Plus offers a no-interest-paid promotion in case a $299 minimum purchase is paid off in full within six months.
Store cards are offered by the Credit First National Association (CFNA) and are offered by Tires Plus. In addition, the card does not have anything like a Visa or MasterCard signature. Furthermore, CFNA is a store credit card issuing agency along with the auto industry. The Tires Plus Credit Card Login portal allows Tires Plus Cardholders to manage their credit card accounts online.
The Tires Plus Credit Card is accepted at more than 8,000 locations nationwide. You can make a purchase in-store without your credit card present. You will need to show the store associate a valid government-issued photo I.D., and Credit First Tires Plus may contact them for the account number and sale approval.
How To Register The Tires Plus Credit Card Online?
Often users carry a Tires Plus Credit Card that is not registered for online use. In such cases, you can follow the below steps and register the card for online use. Once you do the same, you can mitigate your card dues online and check the balance. Logging into your account from Tire Plus online and following the steps mentioned below can help you in getting your card registered online:
- Click on https://www.cfna.com to visit the CFNA tires plus website.
- The ‘sign to your account’ field is positioned underneath the card image. Clicking on the same helps in logging into your card’s online account.
- You will have to type in your username and hit the ‘sign in’ button.
- Now you will be asked to type in the password. After entering the password, you will have to click the ‘sign in’ button again.
- You can readily access your online account if all the credentials have been properly filled in.
How To Perform Tires Plus Credit Card Login?
The Tires Plus Credit Card login is used to make a payment, view a statement, or manage your account online. To do Tires Plus Credit Card Login, make a payment online, or manage your account, You can only login into your online account if you have already registered. The process of logging in is pretty simple if you have the official site www.cfna.com and login credentials. Follow these steps to login:
- First, you have to access the website of CFNA tires plus by clicking here: https://www.cfna.com.
- On that webpage, you will get to see the “Sign into your account” field below the card image. That’s the place where you can log in to your card account online. Then, you should first enter your username in the given field there.
- After that, click on the “Sign In” button.
- On the Tires Plus Credit Card Login page, you will be asked to provide your password. So, enter your password in the given field and click on “Sign In.”
- If you have done everything right, you will be allowed to access your Credit First Tires Plus account in a moment.
Requirements of the Tires Plus Credit Card Login
In the first place, the applicant must be a resident of the United States. In addition to that, they should have a Social Security Number and a valid government I.D. The minimum age limit is 18 years. Most importantly, the required credit score is 650-850.
Recover Forgotten Credentials
Recover a forgotten username
- Visit www.cfna.com
- Click forgot password
- Enter your card number
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number
- Fill in your mailing zip code
- Click continue to step2 and follow the instructions
Recover Forgotten Password
- Visit the official site at www.cfna.com
- Click the sign-in option
- Click forgot password
- Enter your email
- Click submit and follow the instructions.
Credit Card Application For CFNA Tires plus
If you would like to get this credit card from Tires Plus, you need to submit an online application. In this part of our article, Credit First Tires Plus will demonstrate to you how to apply for this credit card from CFNA tires plus step by step.
- In the first place, you have to open the website of CFNA tires plus and click on the official website or visit Credit First Tires Plus
- On that webpage, you will get to see the details and the image of this credit card. At that point, you should click on the “Apply Now” button below it.
- On the following webpage, you will get to view the application form. At that point, you should start filling it out. In particular, provide your personal and financial information.
- Once you are done with that, you should click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you should verify your identity. After doing it, you should click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
- Eventually, you will get to see the page with the terms and conditions from the bank. Make sure that you read them carefully and attentively. In the end, check the boxes near “I agree” and click on the “Submit Application” button.
- Right after you have submitted your application, you will get to see whether you have been approved for this credit card.
What Is The Tires Plus Credit Card Payment Process?
In the present day, there are three common ways of paying for your Tires Plus card: online, by phone, and by mail. Unfortunately, there is currently no way how you can pay this card in-store. Tires Plus Payment accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Tires Plus credit cards, cash, and checks.
Pay Online: When you Tires Plus Credit Card Login for an online account, you can see your statements, change your details when needed and pay your credit card bills. To make your Tires Plus credit card payment online, click the green “Login Here” button below to Tires Plus Card login, register, view your statement or manage your CFNA tires plus account online.
Pay by Phone: Credit First Tires Plus has a credit card payment phone number of 800-321-3950.
Pay by Mail: Tires Plus credit card payments can be mailed to Credit First, N.A. P.O. Box 81344, Cleveland, OH 44188-0344.
The Tires Plus Credit Card is issued by Credit First, N.A., and they provide you with an online payment service to make the management of your Tires Plus Credit Card Payment account simpler and more convenient. In addition to the methods for Tires Plus Payment, you may also be able to arrange a transfer from your bank.
Rates and Fees For Tires Plus Credit Card Payment
- The Annual Percentage Rate of 28.8%. The Tires Plus Payment rate will vary due to the market conditions and the prime rate.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- No annual fee is applicable for the Tires Plus Credit Card.
- The penalty fee for the late payments fee is up to $40.
- The penalty fee applicable for the returned payment fee is also applicable up to $40.
- No foreign transaction fee applies to the card.
A Guide To The Tires Plus Credit Card’s Workings
You can think of its operation to be similar to a traditional Visa or American Express card; however, it is tailor-made for car owners. Points are acquired in the process as you use this car to cater to your car’s requirements. Users become eligible for a cash rebate once they accumulate adequate points. At times, the company might offer prizes in exchange for these points.
The best thing about the Tires Plus Card is that it has a staggering interest rate and zero annual fees. However, you cannot use this card to meet your hotel or electricity bills. You can only use it for honoring payments at Tires Plus shops as the card isn’t connected to any payment network. The Tires Plus Credit Card can be utilized with users with a credit score of approximately 650 though those with lower credit scores can also avail of the same.
Advantages of a Tires Plus Credit Card
- No need to allocate money to the annual fee.
- Availability of the online account management system.
- Monthly Tires Plus deals & coupons are available for the card members.
- Low monthly payments apply to card members.
- The easy application process is less time-consuming to follow up.
- With this card, you can enjoy a deferred interest rate of up to 6 months. However, you need to buy goods like replacing your tires or enjoy services like getting a custom paint job worth $149 for availing of this benefit from Tire Plus.
- Tires Plus Card charges zero interest on performing an engine overhaul or buying car accessories if the purchase amount exceeds $249 within six months.
- With the Tires Plus Credit Card, you can bid adieu to all worries about car wear and tear, which brings greater convenience to the maintenance routine.
- An accrued interest of 28.8% gets levied on the entire sum if you fail to honor payments within six months.
About Tire Cards
The Tires Plus Credit Card is a similar branded credit card to many other cards offered by companies similar to Tires Plus. In other words, this card offers little in the way of points schemes or appreciable rewards. Instead, it offers you purchasing convenience for vehicle maintenance and repairs and auto products such as tires and gives you purchasing power for larger spending with zero interest over a certain period.
Specifically, the Tires Plus Credit Card offers zero interest for six months on purchases over $249, in-store or online. This reward helps those bigger purchases to be more affordable, though minimum monthly payments will still apply to the interest-free balance at Tires Plus Credit Card Login.
Be aware that if you do not remain in good standing with your repayments during the promotional period, you may incur interest applicable from the purchase date. This card also comes with no annual fee, the ability to receive your service history via your credit account, and other savings exclusive to Tires Plus Credit Card holders, including discounts on tires and vehicle servicing.
Perfection Tire Card
Our goal at Perfection Tire is always to take care of your tire and service needs. No annual fee is charged on Perfection Tire credit cards, which you can use to purchase name-brand tires for your car, van, truck, pickup, or SUV or to pay for major repairs with Tires Plus Credit Card Payment.
By becoming an exclusive Perfection Tire credit cardholder, you have a dedicated line of credit just for your car, plus these benefits:
- No annual fee
- Stress-free financing with low monthly payments
- Easy application process
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Tires Plus Have an App?
Yes, they have! Tires Plus has a new app available for both Android and IOS users. Besides ordering additional tires, booking track service appointments, or planning schedule appointments, you can also manage your credit account with the app.
So, download the free app today. You can access it on your mobile device anytime. Based on user experience, it appears that the app is easily navigable. If you are not interested, you will still have online access to your account by visiting the Tires Plus website.
Do Tires Plus Credit Card Offer Discount APR for Initial Purchases?
Unfortunately, no. As long as you pay the total amount within six months, the interest is deferred.
Do Tires Plus Offer a Grace Period?
There are at least 23 days between your credit card’s due date and the date your statement closes. This time interval serves as the grace period, which means you can avoid paying interest provided you paid on the due date.
This card works just like other credit cards, only that it is best suited for car owners. If you are a car enthusiast, this card can help care for your car’s needs precisely. When using this card, you can be sure that you will enjoy the dame benefits of acquiring points. Also, you will be the recipient of the rich rewards that come with this credit card. All you need to do is utilize it more to get more rewards.
Apart from this, it is essential to note that this card comes with zero annual fees and a staggering interest rate. Also, this card is not connected to payment networks such as Visa or MasterCard. Therefore, you can only use it in Tires Plus shops.