You can compare it to a traditional Visa or American Express card, but it’s tailor-made for car owners. Points are earned when you use this car to suit your needs.
You cannot use this card to pay your hotel or utility bills. You can only use it to pay at Tires Plus stores because the card is not connected to any payment network. The Tire Plus credit card can be used by users with a credit score of around 650, although users with a lower credit score may also benefit.
Tire Plus Credit Card Online Registration?
Users often have a Tires Plus Credit Card not registered for online use. In such cases, you can follow the steps below and register the map for online service. Tire Plus online and the following steps can help you register your card online:
- Click https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/tiresplus to visit the CFNA website.
- The “Log in to your account” box is below the card image. By clicking on it, you will be able to log into your card’s online account.
- You must enter your username and click on the “Login” button.
- You will now be asked to enter the password. After entering the password, you need to click the “Login” button again.
- You can easily access your account online if all login information has been filled in correctly.
Requirements For Registration
You will need your credit card number, social security number, and active email address to complete the registration. It would be best if you also created a unique username and password. Your username must be between 6 and 36 characters long, must contain one letter, and can contain only the following characters: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @, -, _ o. (Score). While your password;
- Must contain between 7 and 20 characters
- Must contain at least one letter and 1 number
- Must not be the same as your username
- Must not contain spaces & or
- A distinction is made between uppercase and lowercase